We like our film making to be efficient. Low power bright lights bring efficiency to any shoot.
- 2 X 200 watt Lupo fresnel lamp
- 2 X 100w Lupo Super Panel light
The fresnel lamps are considered to be the equivalent of a 2k tungsten fixture or in our opinion about as bright as a Joker 400 HMI light.
Lupo Super Panel lights are, ‘the world’s brightest’ 1.1 LED panels
The whole package runs on less than one third of the power of a domestic kettle. This means fuses wont blow on location and interesting power options for powering the lights ‘off grid’
- No blown fuses on location
- No heat/fire dangers
- Quickly manage cable with no need to unwind to avoid cable heating
- Run any two lights from our van ‘Handy Mains’
- Run any two panels from our silent battery
- Run all fixtures from our 2-kw generator
Web reviews of Lupo Superpanel..
(Page published April 2017)