We like our film making to be efficient, and low power bright lights bring efficiency to any shoot.
- 2 X 200 watt fresnel lamp
- 2 X 100w Super Panel light
The fresnel lamps are considered to be the equivalent of a 2k tungsten fixture or in our opinion about as bright as a Joker 400 HMI light.
The panel lights are, ‘the worlds brightest’ 1.1 LED panels
The whole package runs on less than 1/3 of the power of a domestic kettle. This means no blown fuses on location and some interesting power options for light ‘off grid
- no blown fuses on location
- no heat/fire dangers
- run any two lights from our van ‘handy mains’
- run any two panels from our portable battert
- run all the fixtures from our 2k Honda generator
- quickly manage cable with no need to unwind to avoid cable heating
Web reviews of Lupo Superpanel..
(Page published April 2017)